- Student Life
- Extended Learning
EXTENDED LEARNING PROGRAM
Our Extended Learning Program provides a myriad of on and off-campus activities. The goals of the program are:
- To provide authentic, hands-on opportunities to foster character, strengths, skills, and dispositions applicable to the New Pacific Century.
- To challenge students to explore their own interests and expand their horizons in order to kindle a passion for lifelong learning.
- To support mental, physical, spiritual, and emotional development and well-being.
- To nurture the value of service and teamwork, building skills of effective collaboration.
- To apply student-driven inquiry into important real-world issues and problems.
- To promote happiness and fun as an important part of healthy living.
- To appreciate, to connect with, and to learn from nature and the environment.
All of our activities are tailored to meet student needs and interests.
- Board Game
- APIS Business
- Mock Trial
- Elementary Foreign Language
- Table Tennis
- Elementary Lego
- Academic Competition Federation
- Forensics Debate
- APIS Database
- Forensics Speech
- APIS Dance Team (ADT)
- Tangible Economics
- Pia - Model
- The Hawkeye Herald Visit Website
- The APIS Hawkeye Visit Website
- A Cappella
- Lower Elementary Art
- Chamber Orchestra Music
- Upper Elementary Art
- Individual Music Lessons
- The Recording Arts Class Soundcloud
- Jazz Band
- Music Ensemble
- Korean Song Class and Storytelling
- Elementary Lego Robotics
- APIS Math Club
- Mathematical Olympics
- Leaders for Environmental Awareness and Protection
- Emergency Life Support
- Nature Inquiry Club